Saturday, December 10, 2011

My pantry

Yesterday I wrote about what I found in my freezer, and it made me want to record what's in my pantry cupboard:
  • 2 cans diced tomatoes
  • 1 can tomato paste
  • 1 box vegetable stock
  • 1 jar of yeast, unopened
  • dried split peas, lentils, kidney beans, and pinto beans
  • 1 can great northern beans
  • brown rice
  • jasmine rice
  • mystery rice (I bought it on sale a LONG time ago. It's not very good, but handy for bulking up soups and such)
  • whole-wheat elbow macaroni
  • whole-wheat pasta shells
  • spaghetti
  • quick oatmeal
  • some breadrolls from a couple of days ago (still tasty)
  • popcorn
  • tea
  • garlic (don't ask)
  • distilled white vinegar
  • balsamic vinegar
  • sugar
  • flour
  • cornmeal
  • baking powder
  • baking soda
  • cocoa powder
  • table salt
  • kosher salt
  • vanilla
  • some seasonings that didn't fit on the spice rack (I really need to build an extra shelf on that hing one of these days)
  • olive oil
  • vegetable oil
  • onions and potatoes
Do you know what's in your pantry?

No comments:

Post a Comment